El Camino - Inn & Around Daly City
There’s no shortage of places to see or things to do. From shopping at Serramonte to hang gliding at Fort Funston, our guests take delight in finding such an inexpensive motel in Daly City that is also central to so much action!
See San Francisco and save!
Enjoy reliable and quick transportation to the attractions of downtown San Francisco without the hassle of traffic and parking. All thanks to the Colma BART station less than 2 blocks away from our budget motel in Daly City.
- Downtown San Francisco is only 15 – 20 minutes north of El Camino Inn via Highway 280 or B.A.R.T.
- The Colma B.A.R.T. (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station is only a 2-block walk from El Camino Inn.
- San Francisco International Airport is only a 10-minute ride south.
- Our Inn is close to John Daly Boulevard and Junipero Serra Boulevard
- Serramonte Shopping Center is a 6 minute drive away
- Pacific Plaza and Westlake Shopping Center are only 5 minutes away via Mission Street (Highway 82)
Entertainment and Outdoors Activities
- Try your luck at Lucky Chances Casino in Colma, only a 4-minute drive away from our inexpensive motel in Daly City.
- From the Inn it is a short trip to Candlestick Point and the Cow Palace, an exhibition facility which showcases the Grand National Rodeo.
- Several golf courses are located within Daly City or straddle the border with San Francisco, including Lake Merced Golf Course, Harding Park Golf Course, Olympic Golf Course, San Francisco Golf Club, and Cypress Golf Course.
- Get lost for a day at scenic Golden Gate National Recreation Area, which includes Daly City’s Thornton Beach.
- Fort Funston is less than 15 minutes north and is popular with guests looking to go hang gliding, paragliding, hiking and horseback riding.
- When traffic is moving, you can hit Lake Merced for trout fishing in only 12 minutes heading northwest.
Other Places of Interest
- The El Camino Inn is only 7 blocks from the Seton Medical Center, also home to the San Francisco Heart & Vascular Institute and San Francisco Spine Institute
- San Francisco State University and Skyline College are both a short drive away
- In town on business? We’re less than 5 minutes away from Genesys Telecommunications headquarters
- St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion is five minutes away via Sullivan Avenue.